An EditSee plugin
Current Version: 1.0.2
Written by: Alex ‘apexad’ Martin
Secure Hidden Login allows you to have hidden a login bar (same size as the default WordPress admin bar) on your site.
- Active it with a Lock in the upper right
- Activate it with a ‘pi’ symbol like “The Net” (with Sandra Bullock) in the bottom right
- Activate by clicking on a simple ‘LOGIN’ button at the top of the page
- Activate by clicking the ‘WordPress’ Logo in the upper left (just like on the admin bar)
- Activate with a simple link in a widget that can be placed anywhere
- Completely Hidden and only activated with Ctrl/Alt+L (the ‘L’ can be changed in Settings)
Why you should use this plugin:
- Great for Security
- Makes WordPress easier and quicker (no need to go to a different page to login)
- Option to block direct wp-login.php and wp-admin login (uses .htaccess file)
- Built in Filters for Theme Developers and all styles in the themes style.css file
You can view the Frequently Asked Questions section directly on wordpress.org
If you have suggestions or need help and don’t wish to sign up on wordpress.org, please use my Contact Me page.
If you enjoy this plugin or it has helped you in any way, we ask that you please donate to help continue development.