An EditSee plugin
Current Version: 0.9.1
Written by: Alex ‘apexad’ Martin
Secure Hidden Login allows you to have hidden a login bar (same size as the default WordPress admin bar) on your site.
- Active it with a Lock in the upper right
- Activate it with a ‘pi’ symbol like “The Net” (with Sandra Bullock) in the bottom right
- Activate by clicking on a simple ‘LOGIN’ button at the top of the page
- Activate by clicking the ‘WordPress’ Logo in the upper left (just like on the admin bar)
- Activate with a simple link in a widget that can be placed anywhere
- Completely Hidden and only activated with Ctrl/Alt+L (the ‘L’ can be changed in Settings)
Why you should use this plugin:
- Great for Security
- Makes WordPress easier and quicker (no need to go to a different page to login)
- Option to block direct wp-login.php and wp-admin login (uses .htaccess file)
Somehow I’ve locked myself out of my WordPress Admin, what do I do?
You can upload an ‘Emergency’ Login page:
<body><a href=”./wp-admin”>Admin Page</a></body>
Please use my Contact Me page.
If you enjoy this plugin or it has helped you in any way, we ask that you please donate to help continue development.